Rls Iron Why Have I Had All The Signs And Symptoms Of Iron Deficiency Anemia My Whole Life, But.....?

Why have I had all the signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anemia my whole life, but.....? - rls iron

During my two pregnancies have been tested for anemia and did not. I have all the symptoms and always! Craving ice cream (feeling very high) these days, fatigue and tiredness, dizziness when standing up, RLS, and heavy, long time. What are the chances that I found since my neg blood for anemia when she was pregnant. Perhaps they were just regular review of anemia and iron deficiency anemia not?

1 comments:

Someones' Mom said...

When I was pregnant, the pregnancy, the intake of vitamins that contain extra iron. Now you have once again have time, you can buy iron + vitamin C and of about 6 weeks before they can expect to feel different.

Post a Comment