Laser 5mw Hurt Is My Laser Too Strong?

Is my laser too strong? - laser 5mw hurt

It's is a true 5mW treatment and extreme balloon with a black dot on em and I can see the beam, even though my light in my house (only when I parallel) to the beams, but in the darkness I can light beams seen for several miles, and the laser should not be parallel to the eyes. and if I draw a black spot on me, I can easily decrease the itching of the skin. 5mW is it? or more? because I do not want to hurt your eyes, I bought a 5mW Wreckless I can, and the point where he Anny But if the point of something shinny eyes hurt me very badly for a while.

2 comments:

Yahoo! Moderator said...

If you pop a balloon, then it is 5 milliwatts.

Shr S said...

Yes, the liberation of this laser, because it is dangerous.

Post a Comment