Mri Headache 8 Days Ago Had A Mri Still Have A Headache & Pins &needles In Body Along With Muscle Tighting In Upper Back?

8 days ago had a mri still have a headache & pins &needles in body along with muscle tighting in upper back? - mri headache

A week ago I had an MRI arthrogram of the hip and I had a severe headache, tingling all over my body and my muscles in the upper back are about to explode with throbbing pain, I feel really strange. Does anyone have any information that could help me please? gettin kinda scared here.

1 comments:

doktor smudge said...

If we go through medical examinations carried out in order to feel any problems, we are very nervous, it shows itself in times of stress, our muscles in response to stress.
The attempt to access a quiet environment, or see something funny in the film / DVD that can help to defuse the tensions.

Post a Comment