Baby Oil Index Jpg Is It True??? Why Hasnt My "timer" Popped??? Weird Questions Too Lol Please Read?

Is it true??? Why hasnt my "timer" popped??? weird questions too lol please read? - baby oil index jpg

ok, 38 weeks pregnant
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf ... You can say that in 7 1 / 2 months, not to burst my belly button, and now at 38 weeks, and only the best of my belly button sticks, so even if I never pop, not sick, never got angry, the child properly? lol, I mean, I do not want to sound stupid, I'm just super prepared, I have a morning, doctors choice of Tom and I hope she says the disease is having a baby soon! Gosh i can not wait ...

How do you know that I was about to give the order? Or just hit you?

What methods will try to pop your baby?

Smell fear in castor oil, and taste rejected ear if what other herbs more than what I try?

pinnapple not really soft, the cervix? because I ate a whole last night I had a great desire for it!

ummm other things to see very strange?

0 comments:

Post a Comment